Saturday, January 21, 2017

President Donald Trump's Full Inauguration Speech

President Trump's speech (I love those words, President Trump) was the best I've heard in my entire life. He gave the finger to all the global elite whom I despise. He got up on stage and said what I've wanted to say ever since I started thinking about politics. He really told the elite off, he told us the truth, that they've enriched themselves at our expense and that now we the people run the country and our lives are going to be improved.

He mentioned Islamic terrorism and said that he will "Eradicate completely from the face of the Earth." I was supremely thrilled by this statement. After 8 years of Maobama refusing to even mention terrorism, unless it was a white, Christian, returning veteran, and 8 years of Bush's "Axis of Evil" and his "War on Non-specified Terror", it was the most refreshing thing in the world to hear Trump actually address the fact that 95%+ of all terrorism in the world stems from Islam (and the other 5% from communism).

Trump said he will focus on "America First", the very name of my presidential platform. You can't help anyone unless you have your own affairs in order first. Someone living on the streets in poverty can't help other impoverished people, someone with no home cannot shelter other homeless, someone starving cannot feed other malnourished. We need to fix this country FIRST, and only then can we start helping the world.

Trump said we need to repair our disintegrating infrastructure. The ASCE rates America's infrastructure a D+ and estimates it will cost $3.6 trillion to fix it. In Trump's own book, Crippled America, he says that estimates of the massive infrastructure program he has will create 13 million jobs! The roads are falling apart, the water systems are falling apart, the electrical grid is in critical danger and only China manufactures the parts to fix it, the airports are worse than in some third world countries, bridges are collapsing, everything is disintegrating and needed to be replaced decades ago. No one has spent any money on infrastructure since Eisenhower. We've got some critical systems that haven't been maintained since the 30s! Some government spending is necessary. This isn't bailing out banks, this isn't giving golden parachutes to billionaires or selling mortgages to people who can't afford them, this isn't buying GM, this is keeping America from falling apart.

He said that we're all Americans. He said that when we work together there's nothing that can stop us. All the divide and rule the elite have used must come to an end so that we can enter the future together.

And he said we are protected by God. Trump mentioned God several times in his speech. After eight years of state atheism I'm so relieved to hear God again.